How to play PUBG mobile on PC? Before knowing that what if I tell you what PUBG IS in actual!! Nowadays in Pakistan and other countries of the people are crazy about this game. Now and then, day and night they remain always busy playing this game. But do you know what PUBG stands for? PUBG stands for “PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds”. PUBG is a multiplayer online battle royale game developed by PUBG corporation. The game is a subsidiary of the South Korean company of video games known as Bluehole. The developers got the inspiration from the film named as “Battle Royale” for the development of PUBG. The previous mods on which the game is based on were created by Brendan “Player Unknown”. PUBG is expanded to a stand-alone game under the creative directions of the developer Brendan Greene.
The game graphical background is an Island where the hundreds of the players for all over the world parachute over that Island and kills the others by using weapons to make their selves survive. You can play alone or by making your own teams. The map of the game decreases over time to direct the surviving players into tighter areas to force them for encounters. The players or the team who survived till last win the round in that battle.
As the game is getting more fame as an android app. And those gamers who don’t have a PUBG compatible Android device are looking for the ways how to play PUBG mobile on PC? But do you know! PUBG was first developed and released for the Microsoft Windows via the beta program of Steam’s early access in March 2017 and with a full release on December 20, 2017. After very few days the developers and Microsoft studios release this game for Xbox One via Xbox Game Preview program. For Xbox, the game is officially released in September 2018. But most of us don’t have the high-resolution PCs and the super Xbox device as well that’s why we write on over google search bar how play PUBG mobile on PC? And make a search on it. There are different ways and methods available on Google which gives you the exact answer to your question How to play PUBG mobile on PC? And you can also check out more than one of that method in this article given below.
How to play PUBG mobile on PC? methods in details:
There are many ways to make PUBG mobile compatible for PC to get a smooth gaming experience. You can read out them one by one and choose one which is more understandable to you. Here we are giving you the list of that methods.
- How to play PUBG mobile on PC Blue-stacks method.
- How to play PUBG mobile on PC Nox app player.
- How to play PUBG mobile on PC Apower mirror method.
Read Also: Pakistan Internet – Beats India In Speed
How to play PUBG mobile on PC Blue-stacks method:
Blue-stacks is a tool that you can use to play PUBG on PC. Blue-stacks is an android emulator which allows you to share the android screen on the computer. By using this tool, you can be able to use all kind of other android apps on your PC just like PUBG. What you need to for getting blue-stacks tool is given below in the form of a list.
- Download the Blue-stacks tool and APK file of PPUBG on your PC.
- Go to my apps on the program and install the apk by finding the button “install apk” on the bottom right part.
- Open the PUBG app in blue-stacks and log in your account by entering your log in details afterward.
- After that go to the settings and click on display to set the aspect ratio to “system default”. Click on the “engine” to set it to Open GL and set the DPI too high.
- After that and in the last you will choose the CPU cores and RAM. Exit the settings and you can now start playing PUBG in your PC.
How to play PUBG mobile on PC Apower Mirror method:
A power mirror method is another method for playing PUBG mobile on PC. A power mirror is an app which is used for mirroring your phone to the computer. With this app, you can take full control of your phone by using the keyboard and mouse of your computer.
- Download the app on your phone and PC and launch the application.
- Connect the phone to computer.
- For iOS use “Screen mirroring effect” and for android connect with USB cable.
After you can see your screen mirror with PC now you can start playing the game.
How to Play PUBG mobile on PC NOX app player method:
Nox app player is another type of emulator which will be the answer to your question how to play PUBG mobile on PC? this app provides you the full Android features on your computer screen. By using this app you need to follow the following steps:
- Download the app on the computer and install it.
- Download the apk of the game and launch the NOX app player.
- Drag the apk into NOX and click start installing.
After installation, you can now enjoy playing the game.